Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

What is with Rachel? -By, Matt



Rachel, can be a loving little girl, then again, she can turn on a dime. You see her rock her baby dolls and think, "how sweet." Then, it doesn't take her very long to get VERY naughty. It processes in her head like this, hit... ok. This is how everything naughty goes in her head. Also, she loves to sing, but unfortunately some of the times its not for a good reason. If she does something naughty, Twinkle, Twinkle little star.......... She sometimes sings poor innocent, good songs, like this one, for her naughtiness. I am just like those poor songs. She beets me up. Hmmmm...... who is older.... me, but I don't wanna fight as much as she does. I have always been the "sweet angel" as I like to say. I love Rachel but she is............. she is................ hmmm............ should I say a little naughty lately. Hopefully this wont continue.. or will it? -By, Matt

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

HIlarious! Us firstborn "sweet angel" children need to stick together to deal with our naughty siblings...don't we Matt?!!!! hahaha

Hannah said...

Hahahahaha....that is totally totally awesome!!!!! Matt...you just made my day completely!