Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fancy Nancy

Yesterday I came home from a PTA meeting and found this:





Quite enjoying the clashing T-shirt and dress combos on the girls, I asked Rachel why they were dressed up. She told me that they had been playing Fancy Nancy restaurant. They apparently began their luncheon upstairs in the girls' room with plastic food and dishes, then moved downstairs so they could eat "real" lunch in their fancy restaurant.

They did make a dish for me which tasted lovely, but I was very pitifully under-dressed.

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I want a reservation! Are you guys listed in the yellow pages? It looks completely scrumptious! Will Steve be our waiter?

Kimmy said...

like the clean shaven look on Steve!

Kimberlee said...

Steve looks great at the table with his girls. Geez Mary, don't you know the dress code for such a restaurant? Love it!