Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tagged - images about me



I got tagged. I've enjoyed reading and seeing images about other people so I decided it might be kinda cool to do it too. It's taken me a while because I have people at my house who think they need to eat and wear clean clothes...picky, picky. So here's the scoop. If you want to do this, you answer the questions and do a google image search of your answer. Pick an image on the first page of your search. Here goes -




How old I will be on my next birthday:




My LITTLE sister answered that she is as old as the stars... gee, what does that make me?? Older than dirt.




Month of my birthday:I love the fall and dig having my birthday in November. I just didn't enjoy that in elementary school all the calendars and bulletin boards were all decorated with fat, ugly turkeys.







Place I'd like to visit:













Just like my little sis, I'd love to visit Scotland. I'd love to see where my family came from and hear the pipes. Maybe we can go together. After Scotland, I'd skip over to Ireland and kiss the Blarney.





My favorite place:








Mmmm.... I know some of my answers are certainly not original, but mmmmm bed. It should probably embarrass me to admit how many times a day I gaze longingly at my bed - or at least think about it. Someday when I don't have small children who can't seem to all sleep at the same time, my answer may be different. For now....mmmmmm....bed.





One of my favorite things to do:





My perfect day would somehow include some quiet time cozied up with a good book.





My favorite color:






I love this picture because I love yellow roses.




One of my favorite foods:






Me encanta!! I love Mexican food. Just about all Mexican food. Tonight this picture of guacamole is making my stomach growl. I miss Cancun Cafe!




One of my LEAST favorite foods:






Anything that is artificially grape-flavored. Woof! This truly is deep-seated and psychological stemming back to early childhood and an incident involving my big sister's grape flavored lip gloss and some severe vomiting after consuming a disgusting amount. (shudder)




My favorite flower:





So many favorites. Daffodils are hopeful. I love spring flowers.



City in which I live:





Logan, Utah. Love Logan! I am a True Aggie!




Name of a past pet:



Keesha. Yah, I again echo my sis - a Keeshond named Keesha - not an original idea. Our sweetie dog loved to play in the snow, too



A nickname that people call me:






I'm not so sure I love the allusion to a horse, but I've been called "Mare" forever.




My college major:


I lost the picture. Oops. Just imagine one. Special education.





My first job:








Technically my first job was babysitting. I try to be humble, but must admit that I was most likely the busiest most babysittingest gal in the Douglas Ward. My first job that didn't involve mac and cheese or diapers was at the Tower Theater. Oh for the days of a real dollar movie! I know all the inside secrets of movie popcorn. Woof again.




Hope for 2008:





Dare to dream.


I really don't know who to tag, so if you want to participate, just do it. Ü I just had to prove to Sarah that she has indeed accomplished something. Happy google-ing.





















































3 comments:

Sarah said...

So did I tag you? It must have been along time ago. I don't even remember getting tagged. Cenility is setting in.

Foster Family said...

Sarah
There is indeed another Sarah-- you are not losing your mind. :)
--Mary

Amy and Micheal said...

Mary, you are killing me! I am laughing so hard I can barely contain myself. How I miss the days when you'd just pop by and we'd talk till our kids were dragging us in by our ankles.....or we had to remember where our kids had run off to. :) Your "woof" is what had me rolling, cause I could just picture your facial expression as you were saying it. Ha ha ha! I love this post. I think I will do it.....soon hopefully. But who knows how long that could take!