Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Kindergarten-- almost!

Last month we registered Rachel for Kindergarten. I can say that all nice-and-calm like right now. Wait until August, though and I'll probably be singing a different tune. I cannot even begin to fathom how my baby got old enough to go to school. It happened with Matt and I vowed that I wouldn't let it happen again. :) She is SO excited! She is also so ready. When we went in for the registration and screening she went right with the teacher who was doing the testing and she did an awesome job! We were so proud of her. She can't wait until school starts! I know she'll love it!

1 comments:

Kimberlee said...

She is so cute. We need to get her and Chloee together. I think they'd have a blast playing with each other.

It was SOOOOOO great to see you guys on Thursday. Oh, we really need to get together. I laughed more in that 10 minutes I was at your house than I did all week. Steve needs to start doing stand up comedy. Come on Mary, don't you want to be the brunt of all his jokes in front of lots and lots of people?