Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dresses

You know when you find THE perfect dress? The kind of dress that is just perfect for a tea party. And not just any tea party, but a royal, fancy tea party...



Imagine the sheer delight of two little princesses upon finding TWO such dresses on the same day! One for each princess. Bailey has an obsession with "Lella" (Cinderella) and I found this little number for her. Rachel just loves everything fancy and adored the dress I got for her. I actually purchased it because she'd toyed with being Rapunzel for Halloween, but then changed her mind a few (at least 7) times after. She put it on and declared that in the dress she was "the Queen of the World." Good find, Mom, good find.

So when you have a dress that good, you can't just take it off. You should wear it. Everyday. Everywhere you go. Because you can.









Sidenote: Steve doesn't yet know that I am sharing the above picture. There was a time in his life that he would have cared. Probably a great deal. Now? He's a man wrapped around his little girls' fingers. He lets them dress him up. He wears lovely jewelry for them. Do take note, however, that he just couldn't compromise on one thing. No teeny, tiny tea cup for him. No siree. He's a 44 oz. man. Nice. Just as long as he still remembers to lift his pinky.

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

LOVE these pictures. I would like to know if Steve is wear a dress himself. That necklace does wonder for his eyes. :) Your girls look very, very comfortable in their seats asleep. A little too out... did you dope them up with benadryl?

Bryce and Heather said...

I am VERY impressed with your dress finds!!! However, I think the MOST impressive thing is how clean your van is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's your secret!! Tell Steve "hi" for me! We need to get together soon! I'm a HORRIBLE cell phone owner! My home phone is much better! Miss your face!
Heather

The Firths said...

I'm not sure if Steve has gone up or down in my view...

Not much better in life than being wrapped around little girls' fingers.

Kimmy said...

Is Steve wearing his graduation robe as a dress? Very creative! He should have worn the beads to graduation also!!!

Sonja Larsen said...

I love the pictures, I also love a man that will do anything for his girls!! Way to go Steve.