Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Haircut

Rachel had her first haircut!






Okay, so it was much more of a trim than a cut. And yes, I did just say that it was her first haircut and she did just turn three. Our Sweet Rachel has taken so darn long to grow hair that she has never had a haircut. (Yah, at her 2nd b-day she barely had hair). She has such pretty little curls, but her hair is so fine that her hair gets nappy and crazy pretty quickly. It's been so much shorter in the front the way it's grown in that I figured if we start trimming it up, it will eventually even out. Steve was all for just going for the gusto and cutting it. I'm sure it would have looked darling, but I had to do this in small steps. I needed her baby hair just a little longer. I'm not sure how much longer her curls will last (my hair was curly until about 3), so I couldn't cut them off yet. So nobody else could really tell that she'd had the cut, but she was excited about it. (The last few times Matt's had his cut, she wanted hers too). At any rate, she got a haircut so we celebrated by going out for soft serve cones after.



0 comments: